RML is now open at full capacity. For same day service, please visit the library.
Tues. & Thurs. 1pm - 8pm; Wed. & Fri. 9am - 5pm; Sat. 10am - 2pm*
*closed Saturday when Monday is a holiday
How to Order Books and other Items:
You may order the book yourself from the CWMARS catalog.
1. Log into your cwmars.org account with your library card number and pin #.
2. Find the item you'd like to request in the CWMARS Catalog.
3. Click the "Place hold'" button.
4. Use the drop down menu to select Paxton as the pick up location.
5. You will receive an automated notification when your items are ready for pickup.
6. Holds not picked up after 7 days will be returned to the owning library or reshelved (per CW Mars policy).
Click here for detailed CW Mars Help on Placing Holds.
OR staff can place holds in cwmars.org for you when you call (508) 754-0793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24 - 48 hours (when the library is open) for staff to place your Hold requests in cwmars.org. You will receive an automated notification when your items are ready for pickup.
Hold Processing Time
Holds on local items will be processed within 24 - 48 hours (when the library is open).
Interlibrary loans take approximately one week to arrive after the Holds are placed.
Use cwmars.org to place holds when the library is closed.
Or download the Libby app to read ebooks right now.
New Cards - If you do not already have a CWMars library card, and would like to request one from the Richards Memorial Library in Paxton, please visit the library during our open hours. Please bring a valid ID with a current address. "Valid identification for an adult user must show your name and current address." (RML Policy)
Library Card/CW Mars Account Help
Please fill out this Google form or call (508) 754-0793 if your card is
Or if you need to update your