Be free! Paint and enjoy the freedom of creating abstract art wihtout any paintbrushes. Instead we'll use random items and tools to create abstract art on canvas.
This outdoor painting program for Paxton Young Adults ages 12 and older with a valid library card ONLY. Call us if you need a library card for your Paxton young adult.
Space is lmited.
Paxton young adults 12+ ONLY
Must have a valid library card AND be a resident of Paxton (due to space limitations)
Registration is required through our Google Form only.
September 30, 2020 2pm - 3pm
RAIN DATE: October 7, 2020 2pm - 3pm
Please dress appropriately, you will get messy!
Masks are required.
Canvas and paints will be provided.
RML Curbside pick-up procedures and policies:
Many say that libraries are not essential. However, if you are an avid reader, being without books for the last couple of months has been a major withdrawal. The Richards Memorial Library is pleased to start curbside pick-up, beginning the week of June 8th.
To order books, you must have a valid CWMars card with less than $10.00 in fines and no overdue materials. Please follow this procedure for books under this policy.
2. You may call the library at (508) 754-0793 and a staff member will be happy to place the
hold for you.
2. During good weather, the bags of books will be on a table outside in the front with your name on it. In the event of inclement weather, we will have them in the vestibule as you walk in. You may call from the parking lot and we will be glad to put them out the door for you.
3. PLEASE do not enter the main part of the library at any time.
4. We are unable to allow browsing at this time.
5. Please practice social distancing and if you can, wear a mask during pick-up. If someone is
picking up, please wait your turn.
6. If you are elderly and do not feel comfortable with picking up, please contact Cindy Love
at the Paxton Senior Center (508) 756-2833 or email clove@townofPaxton.net and she may
be able to use the van and deliver to you.
7. Please be patient as we navigate our new “normal” and move toward a virus-free and safe
Therefore, If you check your account, you may still see items on your account for up to a
2. We also would appreciate it if you would limit your checkouts to a maximum of 10 books
at a time.
3. If another library has the material you want, please call them and see if it is available for you
to pick up materials there. Each library has its own policy.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS - PLEASE DON’T HESITATE TO CALL US AT 508 754-0793.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU.
The Massachusetts Department of Elementary & Secondary Education has teamed up with public broadcaster WGBH to provide resources for use by students who are learning at home.
(Teen Advisory Council of Students)
Last Thursday of the month*
*CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
6pm - 7pm
NEW - Just for Teens! Ages 13 to 17
For our younger/tween patrons, ages 9 to 12, we'll be starting TACOS Jr.
*Meets on the last Thursday of the month* during the school year. When a holiday falls on the last Thursday of the month, the meeting is moved to the previous week.
Drop-in and play the Nintendo Switch
Young Adult Library Services Assocation's Teem Book Finder
New and promising titles for teens