The Richards Memorial Library is open to all and strives to provide access to information, books, videos and other materials for all. We therefore request that courteous behavior be observed by our patrons to ensure it is a pleasurable experience for all.
PLEASE ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING RULES:
- No food or drink at the computers.
- No use of alcohol or drugs on library property.
- No use of tobacco products in the library.
- No running, throwing or fighting.
- No loud or abusive language.
- No guns or weapons on library property (except for law enforcement.)
- No bicycling, skateboarding, rollerblading, or skating on library grounds.
- Bicycles should be stored in the bike rack at the front entrance to the library.
- No games of sport (i.e. baseball or football) on library grounds.
- Any animals left outside the building must be secured and not disruptive to patrons. If an animal is brought into the library, it must be on a leash or held. Animals must not be a nuisance to any patron or we will ask that it is removed from the premises.
- Any vandalism to property will result in the suspension of library privileges and may be subject to criminal prosecution.
- Use of cell phones should be discreet and at a level as to not disturb other patrons.
- A person may be asked to leave if their personal hygiene/ and or use of strong perfumes or scents interferes with the ability of other patrons to use and/or enjoy the library
- If you use the Children’s room, please pick up all of the toys and books when done.
- No donations left outside or in the book drop outside of regular hours.